Research at CDDRL
World BankResearch topic
The 5 most recent are displayed. More publications »
- "The World Bank Made Me Do It?" International Factors and Ghana's Transition to Democracy
CDDRL Working Papers (2008)
- Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid?
Serkan Arslanalp, Peter B. Henry
Oxford University Press, in "Sovereign Debt at the Crossroads" (2006)
- Empowering the Poor: What Does Democracy Have to Do with It?
World Bank in "Measuring Empowerment: Cross Disciplinary Perspectives", Deepa Narayan, ed. (2005)
- One Size Fits All! EU Policies for the Promotion of Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law
Tanja Borzel, Thomas Risse
- Dams and Development: Transnational Struggles For Water and Power
Cornell University Press (2004)
Events & Presentations
Only 5 recent/upcoming are displayed. More events & presentations »
- Can Cash Transfers Save Countries from Resource Windfalls?
May 7, 2013 Research Seminar
- Going Beyond Form-Based Governance Indicators and 'Reforms as Signals' in Development
April 25, 2013 Seminar
Matt Andrews, Francis Fukuyama
- The World Bank and IFC's Doing Business Project: A Template for Promoting Economic Reforms?
January 31, 2013 Research Seminar
- Is Burma Transitioning to Democracy?
November 8, 2012 CDDRL, Shorenstein APARC Research Seminar
Larry Diamond, Min Zin
- The Power of 'Open': Collective Intelligence, Crowdsourcing and Co-creation
October 18, 2012 Seminar